Monday, April 14, 2008

What I'm working On...




I purchased this quilt kit last year at this time to make for my in-laws. It has since taken up refuge on my cutting table and instead of putting it away yet again, I'm refusing to do anything else until this quilt is DONE! Of course this quilt is a big queen size! The middle of the quilt consists of 14 rows of 12 blocks in each row, with a few small borders and a large applique border. I have 9 rows completed so far and man, was that a lot of work, only 5 more to go...rows that is!

7 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous fabrics! it's beautiful

Teresa said...

Oh but it is a fantastic quilt and you are doing a great job!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty! And you are so organized.

Randi said...

I love those colors together...very pretty!

Anonymous said...

The colors are so beautiful! This looks really nice. Love your stick-to-it attitude! Good girl. I need some of that willpower!~

Rose Marie said...

Love those fabrics and what a great work table you have to be able to put all your bits out like that!

Longarm Supplies said...

Jen - that is just gorgeous. Can I be your in-law.