Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meet the boys...

The pups have adjusted marvelously and have such amazing little personalities!! It's hard not to cater to their every whim. Especially when they look at you with those loving little eyes! I'm trying so hard not to spoil them rotten!
Above is Jasper...look at that face!!! He has this most adorable chipmunk look to him, how can you not just melt! He weighs an ounce more than his brother and his fur is so bushy and has a slight curl to it.

Here is Copper! The littlest out of the litter and full of spunk that's for sure! He has such a spring in his step it is absolutely adorable.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Oh I think I just melted. Did you ever see anything so cute!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

they are beyond adorable Jen!

Teresa said...

Ahhh...so sweet.

Dolores said...

What adorable little boys. Just too cute for words. Spoil away...

julieQ said...

I love those babies! I need one too!