Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kansas Troubles...

I've always been drawn to the Kansas Troubles line of fabric, there's something so cozy about it. For obvious reasons I ordered in Jelly Rolls and Charm Packs of the Autumn Journey line on my first fabric order. I've since brought in the new Cranberry Wishes line in Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes...that line is so deep and rich, I can't wait to make something for myself out of it!

Above is a customer quilt, she used a new pattern from Kansas Troubles using the Autumn Journey line of fabric. I quilted it using the pattern Ground Cover by Golden Threads and as this was my first time using it, I didn't quite anticipate it to be the workout that it was. :0) So well worth the trouble though, this quilt came alive after I took it off the frame. The copper thread we chose looks fantastic and just pulls all the fabrics together. Love this quilt! I just might make one for myself! Ha ha, famous last words!








3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

that pattern is a workout!

you are sure cranking these quilts out! are you sleeping? lol

Michelle said...

Wow...your quilting is awesome! Nice quilt too! :)

paront1222@comcast.net said...

OMG, these quilts are gorgeous! I like the houses and the Kansas Troubles quilt :) Could they be detoured and sent to my house? LOL
PS: I had to change my blog name and url....
Peggy